Net Set Go
Net, Set or Go – A rough guide
Net is for 5 to 6 year-olds. It’s all about picking up basic movement skills. Get ready to run a lot, catch a lot, and play a lot of ball games.
Set is for 7 to 8 year-olds. It’s a bit more netball-focused. You’ll play practice matches, learn to pivot and work on those lightning passes.
GO is for 9 to 10 year-olds. You’ll build on the fundamentals, play modified netball matches, and run some more advanced drills.
Dates and Venues
Net Set Go – Skills/Competition – Wednesday
Our Sessions will be run on the following dates:
1. Wednesday 19th July 2023
2. Wednesday 26th July 2023
3. Wednesday 2nd August 2023
4. Wednesday 9th August 2023
5. Wednesday 16th August 2023
6. Wednesday 23rd August 2023
7. Wednesday 30th August 2023
8. Wednesday 6th September 2023
Start Time: 3:45pm to 4:30pm
Murrumbeena Primary School – meet after school at the courts behind the Admin Building
What to Bring?
- Water Bottle
- A small snack to eat after school